Terms & Conditions
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Price Quote GoRoostr will pay you the exact amount quoted unless your item arrives different from the condition or model you selected, is missing any parts/items, arrives damaged, etc. It is your job to do your best to select the type of condition your item is in, and to package your item well to avoid getting damaged. We will not be responsible for items arriving damaged that were not properly packaged as per our provided instructions. If an item arrives differing from your description, has missing parts/items, or arrives damaged, we will contact you via phone or email to make you aware of the issue, and provide you with a readjusted quote if it is something we purchase. You have 3 business days to accept or reject the readjusted quote, no response is deemed as a reject and we would then send your device back to you at no cost. If we can not satisfy you with the readjusted quote, we will ship your item back to you at our expense. The only time you may be liable for return shipping is if an item is blatantly misrepresented and it is something we do not purchase. We will not be held responsible for items damaged during return shipment. We handle every situation fairly and honestly, and will do out best to make you happy. No offer is binding until we inspect your item and deem that it matches the description and condition quoted. We do not officially take ownership of your item until we inspect it, deem that it matches what you were quoted, and send payment. We reserve the right to refuse to purchase your item for any reason we see acceptable. As soon as your payment is sent out your sale is final. You must be 18 years or older to sell an item to us.
2a. Returned Devices If we return a device back to you we will send it to the address provided at the time of your sale unless a different address is specified before it is returned. It will be insured and will require a signature at the time of delivery. If a returned device cannot be delivered back to you (incorrect address provided, no longer at that address, no one able to sign, etc.) the device will then be returned back to us by the carrier. Once it arrives back to us we will then contact you again by phone and/or email to make additional return arrangements. If we cannot get a hold of you, do not hear a response back within 90 days of your device returning back to us, or if your device is returned back to us a second time, you then forfeit your device without payment. We will not be held liable for devices after 90 days of being returned back to us, or devices returned back to us twice.
3. Payment Payment is sent out within 1 business day of us receiving your device and completing processing it (devices with issues and bulk orders can take up to 3 business days, and in rare cases longer). We will use the payment method you selected during the checkout process, and send it to the address/email address/phone number you specified at that time. All though none of our payment options have fees, we are not responsible for any fees incurred. It is your responsibility to ensure the payment information you provide is accurate, and we cannot be held liable if the payment is not received by you if we correctly sent it to the address/email address/phone number you provided. Important: If you recently got a new phone number or are unsure if your phone number is linked to your Venmo account, please be sure to confirm the phone number in the Venmo App before we send your payment.
4. Packaging & Shipping It is your responsibility to package your item well as per the included instructions on your order page (bubble wrap, a sturdy box, fill material, etc.) so it does not get damaged in transit. All of our provided FedEx labels are fully insured for a devices quoted value, but if they are not properly packaged in a box as per our instructions then FedEx will void the insurance. We will not be held liable for anything that we receive damaged. Any claims that are to be made against FedEx shipping insurance will be at our discretion and opened by us.
5. Stolen, lost, locked, blocked/blacklisted, financed/leased, or remotely managed devices By receiving a quote, sending your item, and agreeing to these terms and conditions you: Are the legal owner of the item, and we will not be held liable for receiving stolen items. Any items deemed to be stolen property will be handed over to the proper authorities, and any payments will be forfeited. We do not purchase locked, blocked/blacklisted, financed/leased, or remotely managed devices, and if you send a device like this in we may not cover return shipping costs for them (covered at our discretion), and you may be held liable for return costs.
5a. Biohazard or dangerous devices If a device is sent in that is a biohazard or dangerous in anyway including but not limited to: bed bugs, roaches, urine, feces, any type of hazardous waste, chemicals, fire hazard, etc. it will either be immediately returned to you or securely disposed of if it cannot be returned safely. If a returned device in this scenario is sent back to us a second time it will be immediately disposed of.
6. Quote & quote length validity You must ship your item within ten(10) business from time of quote to maintain validity. Once your item is shipped, it may not take longer than 10 additional business days to arrive. Any items received after that time frame may be subject to a quote adjustment, at our discretion. Prices are changed at random intervals due to market conditions, supply, and demand. You also agree to not hold us responsible for any pricing errors.
7. Device Data Every device we receive is fully formatted/erased. We use industry standard practices to format devices to ensure it is secure and permanent. However, you the seller, are still responsible for backing up any needed data prior to shipping a device to us, and it is encouraged to delete personal or secure information. We will not be responsible for any lost data or any issues resulting from a data leak, and you agree to not hold us responsible for any injury or loss resulting from your data.
8. Legal Issues Under certain rare circumstances we may not be able to return your item, accessories, etc. if requested. You agree to hold us at no fault for complications that are out of our control. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you must first contact us to try and resolve any issues that may arise. If at that point you would like further action, the issue must be resolved via Eastern Pennsylvania's BBB.
9. Disclaimer The materials on GoRoostr's web site are provided "as is". GoRoostr makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GoRoostr does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
10. Limitations In no event shall GoRoostr or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GoRoostr's Internet site, even if GoRoostr or a GoRoostr authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
11. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on GoRoostr's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GoRoostr does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GoRoostr may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GoRoostr does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
12. Links GoRoostr has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GoRoostr of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
14. Governing Law Any claim relating to GoRoostr's web site or business conduct shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, within the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.