Terms & Conditions
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Price Quote Roostr will pay you the exact amount quoted unless your item arrives different from the condition you selected, is missing any parts/items, or arrived damaged. It is your job to do your best to select the type of condition your item is in, and to package your item well to avoid getting damaged. We will not be responsible for items arriving damaged. If an item arrives differing from your description, has missing parts/items, or arrived damaged, we will contact you via phone or email to make you aware of the issue, and provide you with a readjusted quote. You have 3 business days to accept or reject the readjusted quote, no response is deemed as a reject. If we can not satisfy you with the readjusted quote, we will ship your item back to you at our expense. We will not be held responsible for items damaged during return shipment. We handle every situation fairly and honestly, and will do out best to make you happy. No offer is binding until we inspect your item and deem that it matches the description and condition quoted. We do not officially take ownership of your item until we inspect it and deem that it matches what you were quoted. We reserve the right to refuse to purchase your item for any reason we see acceptable. As soon as your payment is sent out your sale is final. You must be 18 years or older to sell an item to us.
3. Payment Payment is sent out within 24-48 hours of us receiving your item. We will use the method you selected during the quote process (PayPal, or check), and send it to the email address or physical address you specified at that time. All checks are sent via USPS mail. We are not responsible for any fees PayPal will charge.
4. Packaging & Shipping It is your responsibility to package your item well, using bubble wrap and packing peanuts, so it does not get damaged. We will not be held liable for anything that we receive damaged. We also will not be held liable for items sent back to you that were damaged during the return shipment. Any claims that are to be made against a shipping company will be your responsibility.
5. Stolen Items By receiving a quote, sending your item, and agreeing to these terms and conditions you: Are the legal owner of the item, and we will not be held liable for receiving stolen items. Any items deemed to be stolen property will be handed over to the proper authorities, and any payments will be forfeited.
6. Quote length validity You must ship your item within ten(10) business from time of quote to maintain validity. Once your item is shipped, it may not take longer than 7 additional business days to arrive. Any items received after that time frame may be subject to a quote adjustment, at our discretion. Prices are changed at random intervals due to market conditions, supply, and demand.
7. Hard Drive Data Every hard drive we receive is formatted. We use industry standard practices to format. However, you the seller, are still responsible for backing up any data needed, and deleting personal or secure information. We will not be responsible for any data lost. We cannot guarantee that your data will be fully erased. You agree to not hold us responsibly for any injury or loss resulting from your data. It is your responsibility to make any necessary backups before sending us your hard drive, and to make sure your data is fully erased.
8. Legal Issues Under certain rare circumstances we may not be able to return your item, accessories, etc. You agree to hold us at no fault for complications that are out of our control. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you must first contact us to try and resolve any issue. If at that point you would like further action, the issue must be resolved via Eastern Pennsylvania's BBB.
9. Disclaimer The materials on Roostr's web site are provided "as is". Roostr makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Roostr does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
10. Limitations In no event shall Roostr or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Roostr's Internet site, even if Roostr or a Roostr authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
11. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Roostr's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Roostr does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Roostr may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Roostr does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
12. Links Roostr has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Roostr of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
14. Governing Law Any claim relating to Roostr's web site or business conduct shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, within the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.